As we’ve recently set up our new CA$H2GO Facebook page, to celebrate we’re holding a great competition!
Just go to: http://www.facebook.com/Cash2Go.com.au, before December 26th, ‘LIKE’ our page and register your details and be in with a chance to win 2 VIP tickets to Summadayze in Perth on January 6th 2013! We also have an extra 2 pairs of tickets to give away!
Please view the Terms and Conditions of the competition below:
First Stop Money LTd trading as CA$H2GO
Summadayze 2013 Ticket Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to all Australian (excluding NSW and ACT) residents over the age of 18. Employees of First Stop Money and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Method of Entry
To qualify for the draw, applicable persons must ‘like’ CA$H2GO’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Cash2Go.com.au, and complete the competition entry form. The winner will be selected randomly by an independent third party. Managements’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision. Entry information will be recorded from the successfully completed form on the CA$H2GO Facebook page. The winner will be contacted via email.
The main winner will receive:
2 VIP Tickets to Summadayze 2013 in Perth on Sunday, January 6th2013.
2nd and 3rd place winners will receive:
2 tickets to Summadayze 2013 in Perth on Sunday, January 6th2013.
The competition commences on Wednesday December 12th 2012 and closes at 5pm on Wednesday 26th December 2012.
Date, time and place of draw
The winner will be selected at random on Monday 31st December 2012 at 4:00 WST at Level 1 / 9 Colin Street West Perth. WA. 6005. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 31st December 2012. Winners must claim the prize by 5pm 2nd January 2013. Should the prize remain unclaimed a redraw will take place on 3rd January 2013 at Level 1 / 9 Colin Street West Perth. WA. 6005.
The winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to First Stop Money Ltd. and not to Facebook.
The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The winner, and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given under Regulation 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (S.A.).